Saturday, August 31, 2013

Blog not just about software dev anymore...

It's about time I start using this blog to reflect the full range of stuff I'm into, not just software development. From here on out, this blog may sport such fine things as:

Management Crap (tag: management)
Having finished a master’s degree last April and the prerequisite mountain of research and writing that goes with it, I decided it’s about time to start writing some blog posts on topics of open source business models, community development, and strategies to change higher education IT.

Weird Music (tag: music)
For 8 years, every summer I get together with a bunch of musician friends together to make "a bender" album that we publish on the web at the end of it.  Though it's mostly about the process: the challenge of making a "listenable" album in a very short fixed amount of time; occasionally, gems such as Meat Coma emerge. I initially started a blog called "JingleCore: For Those Who Shit Riffs", but said to heck with that and figured I'd just publish this stuff here with the tag "music".



No comments:

Post a Comment